The church was consecrated in July 1887. Six years later St. James’s Catholic Primary School was opened in Grosvenor Road where it remained until its transfer to Stanley Road. St Catherine’s School was opened in 1914. St Richard Reynolds Catholic College (Primary and Secondary School) was opened in 2013.
The 125th anniversary of the church was celebrated in July 2010 by Archbishop Vincent Nichols. Our parish is a part of the Upper Thames Deanery of the Diocese of Westminster.
Read More: https://stjamestwickenham.org.uk/